Carolina’s Home Medical Equipment makes it quick and easy to get the CPAP supplies you need in the Charlotte Area. As an approved and contracted supplier with most insurance companies, you don’t have to worry about complicated forms or unexpected costs, so you can get what you need when you need it.
Get Your CPAP Supplies Shipped to Your Door!
Feel free to stop by our store in Matthews, NC. We can ship CPAP supplies directly to you in North & South Carolina, including:
- Indian Trail
- Rock Hill
- Fort Mill
- Gastonia and the surrounding areas.
If you are satisfied with your existing brands and supplies, simply have your doctor or physician send us a prescription for CPAP supplies, and we can follow up to request any needed documentation. Once you’re set up with our initial supplies, we are happy to enroll you in our CPAP Supply Replenishment program where we’ll give you a live call or send you a reminder when it’s time to receive new masks, cushions, pillows, tubing, filters, and other gear.
Comprehensive CPAP Education and Fittings from a Respiratory Therapist
If you are new to using a CPAP machine, or you’re struggling to find a comfortable mask, our respiratory therapists are here to help! Schedule an appointment for a personalized mask fitting to ensure the most effective usage of your machine while enjoying a more comfortable fit.
Our goal is to help you enjoy a great night’s sleep. That means we will do everything we can to ensure you are confident and comfortable using and maintaining your CPAP equipment. We will also check your machine for proper pressure and function at your request in addition to providing support with our respiratory therapists when you have questions or concerns.
Using Quality CPAP Supplies
We want you to know that you can trust the products you’re using to hold up to daily use. That’s why we only carry the leading brands of CPAP supplies including ResMed and Philips Respironics. We also offer a full line of full face masks, nasal masks and nasal pillow masks from ResMed and Philips Respironics in a wide variety of styles.
Replacing Your CPAP Supplies
Medicare and Insurance guidelines suggest your CPAP supplies should be replenished at the following frequencies:
- Mask: 1 every 3 months (you should always keep a spare CPAP mask)
- Nasal Cushions: 2 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- CPAP Full Face Cushions: 1 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- Mask Headgear: 1 every 6 months (due to loss of elasticity)
- Machine Disposable Filters: 2 per month (the machine needs to pull in fresh air to run properly)
- CPAP Machine Reusable Filters: 1 every 6 months
- Tubing: 1 every 3 months (should be changed due to the possibility of bacteria build up in long lengths of tubing)
- Chinstrap: 1 every 6 months
- Water/Humidifier Chamber: 1 every 6 months
Contact Our Charlotte Store to Order CPAP Supplies
If you would like to learn more order CPAP supplies, please contact our office at (704) 846-7503 or fill out the form below. We’re here to connect you with the supplies you need to get a great night’s sleep!