Enjoy the comfort of Gel Pillows
DreamWear Gel Pillows mask combines the innovative hose on the top of your head design with a gel pillows cushion that gives you a great, comfortable seal.
- In a recent trial, users of DreamWear Gel Pillows reported being able to choose any sleep position they wanted.
- Users reported less discomfort on their face, nose and nostrils with the DreamWear Gel Pillows mask versus their prescribed mask.
- The minimal design gives you a full field of vision to read or watch TV before falling asleep. Comfortably wear your glasses.
- Gel Pillows gives you a right fit that works with almost any nose shape. Three sizes of nasal pillows give you a comfortable, custom fit.
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers an alternative therapy option to the original nasal DreamWear. Instead of the cushion that covers both nostrils, the included gel nasal pillows seal in each nostril individually.
- Gel Nasal Pillows
- Hollow Frame
- Fabric Frame Wraps Included
- Open Line of Sight
- Non-Invasive Design
- Swiveling Top-of-Head Connection
Gel Nasal Pillows
The nasal pillows for the DreamWear mask are integrated into a cushion style frame that snaps on and off of the DreamWear easily and quickly. The nasal pillows have a gel insert that helps promote comfort on the nostril while promoting a reliable seal. This fit pack includes all three sizes of gel nasal pillows: small, medium, and large.
Hollow Frame with Fabric Wraps
As made popular by the original nasal version of the DreamWear, the mask has a hollow frame that allows CPAP air to travel through to reach the nasal pillows. Air can travel on both sides of the frame unrestricted, or through one side if the other side is blocked by being laid on during side-sleeping. Fabric frame wraps are included for additional comfort.
The frame holds the connections to the headgear, nasal pillows, and elbow, making for quick assembly and disassembly. This fit pack includes the medium frame which fits most users, but other sizes are available for separate purchase if needed and are interchangeable. The frame and cushions are made from silicone polycarbonate, not latex.
Non-Invasive Design with Open Line of Sight
With the unique frame design on either side of the head, the majority of the face is unobstructed, including the line of sight. An open line of sight allows for nighttime reading and the minimal contact points of the mask help avoid irritation and user claustrophobia.
Swiveling Top-of-Head Connection
The hose connection on the DreamWear mask is at the top of the head using the swiveling elbow. With the connection at the top of the head, the hose can be routed up and away from the user, helping avoid discomfort from having the hose close to the user’s face and body.