Carolina’s Home Medical Equipment has partnered with Acorn Stair Lifts to help Charlotte residents. Stair lifts, also called a chair lift, stairglide, or stair climber, are the perfect, affordable solution for those who are unable to go up and down stairs safely.
Benefits of Acorn Stair Lifts
Stair lifts act as a personal “elevator for your stairs,” and make your whole home accessible. They can safely and comfortably take you upstairs, and are ideal for people who are disabled, unable to climb stairs, and those who find using the stairs difficult and painful.
Acorn stair lifts are safe and packed full of standard features. They are slimline products, equipped with safety sensors and safety belts. You’ll also experience a smooth start and stop, rather than the jarring stops and starts of outdated chairs. They are also able to continue working even in a power outage, so you can still use your entire home.
Acorn Stair Lift Frequently Asked Questions
- “I’m not sure about the cost.” Your Acorn surveyor will be able to give you a free quotation that will not lead to any obligations. Surveyors are able to fully demonstrate the benefits of an Acorn Stair lift and reassure you that you are buying a superior stair lift.
- “I think it will get in the way.” The Acorn Stair lift has been recently redesigned to make it even slimmer than its predecessor. The stair lift can be folded away when not in use and leave plenty of room to walk up and down the stairs. Acorn Stair lifts strictly abide by British Safety Standards and would not allow a stair lift to obstruct a staircase in any way.
- “I need it installed quickly.” Acorn Stair lifts pride itself on its speedy service, from booking an appointment with a surveyor all the way to installation. Acorn has the ability to respond faster than competitors thanks to its locally based surveyors and highly trained installers, who are able to install a straight stair lift in under an hour.
- “The other company is cheaper.” It is likely that you may have been quoted for a reconditioned stair lift that would not include a service contract or any form of phone assistance. Acorn Stair lifts do not only supply the stair lift, but can also provide a variety of additional services including breakdown cover.
- “I don’t want my hallway to be damaged.” The Acorn Stair lift rail does not attach to any walls and therefore ensures that your hallway will not be damaged. The rail is fitted into the stairs with screws that will not cause damage to your carpet. Our installers always leave the area they have been working in tidy and always show respect for your home.
- “I have trouble sitting down.” Acorn Stair lifts understand the various needs of its customers and are able to provide a number of solutions to ensure that a suitable stair lift can be supplied. A surveyor will be able to explain the advantages of our Perch Stair lift or Sit/Stand Stair lift. Installers are also able to install grab rails in beneficial places to further assist getting on and off the stair lift.
- “It sounds like a lot of work.” Ordering an Acorn Stair lift and having it installed is an extremely simple process and in no way demanding. The surveyor will arrange a visit when it is convenient for you and once you have expressed your wishes to the surveyor, an installation can be quickly organized and executed.
- “I’m not very good with mechanical things.” The Acorn Stair lift has been designed to be two things: extremely reliable and extremely easy to use. A simple toggle moves the lift up and down and does not require any additional user input. A service contract also allows Acorn to annually visit the residence and keep the stair lift in top working condition.
- “The stairs are my only exercise. It feels like giving up.” A staircase is simply not a safe place for anyone to exercise. It is much safer and better for your health, to take short walks to the local shop, as opposed to climbing up and down stairs. Many of our customers tell us that they actually have a lot more energy for housework and gardening now that they are not tackling the stairs every day.
- “I’m afraid it might break down.” Acorn understands that its customers rely on our product, and because of this have ensured their stair lift is designed to be as reliable as possible. More than ninety-nine percent of our stair lifts have never experienced a breakdown. In the unlikely event of a breakdown however, Acorn has a team of highly trained engineers who are located throughout the US and are able to get to an Acorn customer swiftly.
Contact Our Charlotte Office for Acorn Stair Lifts
To learn more about whether or not a stair lift is right for you, reach out to our experienced customer service team. We’re here to answer your questions, discuss your options, and explain the installation process. Call our customer service representatives today at (704) 846-7503 or fill out the form below to get started!