Medicare Contracted – We Simplify the CPAP Supply Process
Carolina‘s Home Medical Equipment is a Medicare approved and contracted supplier for positive airway pressure machines (CPAP) and CPAP supplies in the Charlotte Metro Area. Feel free to stop by our store in Matthews, NC.
We can ship CPAP supplies directly to you in North & South Carolina, including Charlotte, Matthews, Monroe, Indian Trail, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Concord, Huntersville, Gastonia and the surrounding areas.
Please call to schedule an appointment for a personalized CPAP mask fitting from one of our Respiratory Therapists! Or, if you are a seasoned CPAP user and already know which CPAP supplies you need, just have your doctor send us a prescription for “CPAP Supplies” and we will follow up with you and your doctor to request the remaining necessary documentation. Upon providing you with your initial CPAP Supplies we will be happy to enroll you in our CPAP Supply Replinishment program. At your request, we can email or call you to remind you when you are eligible to receive new CPAP supplies. We will also check your machine for proper pressure and function at your request.
We can supply Fisher & Paykel CPAP Supplies along with offering a full line of CPAP supplies of full face masks, nasal masks, nasal pillow masks from ResMed and Philips Respironics in a wide variety of styles.
- CPAP Mask: 1 every 3 months (you should always keep a spare CPAP mask)
- CPAP Mask Nasal Cushions: 2 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- CPAP Full Face Cushions: 1 per month (should be changed due to flap degradation and loss of mask seal. Facial oils break down the integrity of the flap (outer seal) and you will notice you need to make the mask tighter to seal, leading to uncomfortable fitting.)
- CPAP Mask Headgear: 1 every 6 months (due to loss of elasticity)
- CPAP Machine Disposable Filters: 2 per month (the machine needs to pull in fresh air to run properly)
- CPAP Machine Reusable Filters: 1 every 6 months
- CPAP Tubing: 1 every 3 months (should be changed due to the possibility of bacteria build up in long lengths of tubing)
- Chinstrap: 1 every 6 months
- CPAP Machine Water/Humidifier Chamber: 1 every 6 months
Medicare and Insurance guidelines suggest your CPAP supplies should be replenished at the following frequencies: